Tuesday 12 March 2013

About nuwul

I'm an easy going person..love to make friends but lack of lovelife...hihi..! Why?? I don't know why...maybe i love to be alone and always there for my beloved friends..for me friends are important than love...but love for my family..will not be reduce or dissappear..bcoz my love will never die...So..the picture..of course it is me..who else,right?hihi!! Ah! The most important thing about me is, i am a person that cheerful and love to laugh...sorry...my grammar so tunggang terbalik..it is because i want you to laugh..hihi!!!

LAUGH MAKES U YOUNG!!!!!!!
This is not really me. I am a free hair girl...This picture taken by my friend in my Islamic Class...So don't get me wrong...I am not joking around with "tudung", but I must wear it for the class...Insyaallah I will wear "tudung" 1 day...

No comments:

Post a Comment