Sunday 19 May 2013

1 Million Purple Women Walk 2013 at Putrajaya


One of the picture that has been captured by me while walking to the starting point. Nice view....




Another fantastic view...


Dawn at Putrajaya


Event started



Walked around while our Prime Minister giving a speech.




One comment : Why they wore red shirt? I thought it's going to be a purple. This is not what I expected to be.


Having lunch with my sister, Huda (left side ) & her collegue, Wan. Thanks for the lunch anyways.


Our caterer..The company name same with my sis name. So, this is why she's perasan that she have a catering company.Hahaha..!!!


Enjoy a mini showcase by Stacy, Francisca Peter, AC Mizal & I don't know who else. Because I went back home early...

CHOWWWWwwww...!!





No comments:

Post a Comment